9.12.21

Holidays come true.

Hi. I'm back. 

Promised to update my blog diary as frequently as I can, but it is just a promise. As I read before in a novel which I can not recall the title mentioned; Promises are like snowball. Easy to make but very hard to keep. Indeed, it is true. Very hard to keep.

Never mind. Somehow we will make it happen at some time. 

Well, I'm counting my days to go to hoilday. Holiday sangat. Haha. Bukanlah holiday pun. Cuti nie balik kampung, kemas rumah, dapur mak, susun barang dekat stor and never ending tasks. Hahah. After that, we will reward ourselves at hotel. Sleeping there for a night. Gitu.

Tomorrow, Jenab will pick me up after school. We will go to IKEA Cheras, buy some stuff there and Iphone. Iphone for Jenab. Long life Jenab! Haha.

Then, after a few day here we will go back to home sweet home. Sebab nak kena tunggu appointment Sumayyah. Itu pun dah diawalkan sikit. Keke. 

Counting day now. Holidays come true.

By the way, malam nie ada makan-makan sempena Kak Ida nak pindah sekolah. I will update more about this later. Later yang tak tahu bila. Haha. Or should I buy Ipad supaya senang nak update blog? Haha. Alasan.

Okay. Bye.




No comments:

Macam banyak nak luah, tapi...

Kali terakhir login untuk menulis bulan 5 yang lepas. Dan sekarang 2 Ogos 2026. Antara banyak nak tulis di sini, atau nak tulis dalam buku y...