2.1.24

Welcome Twenty Twenty Four

Hi there. 

Glad to be able to write my inner thought again. Alhamdulillah, all praised to Allah for making me alive till today. Some said, do journaling. Write down what did you feel on that day. Now I come here to write my own journal. Keke. Well, I used to be blogger long time ago. Haha.

This year, no planner. No Teme Planner. I don't know why Teme did not sell his planner this time. I will check out his Twitter after this to find that answer. I did not buy any planner as well. I will just buy a blank book. Easy meh.

Can you guess what I bought today? I bought financial spreadsheet from The Cashflow Edit by Puan Nafisah Amran. I followed her IG for last year, dah satu tahun kot follow rapat-rapat. 

Misi tahun 2024 nie:
- nak urus kewangan dengan baik
- nak sihat
- nak cantik
- nak fokus ibadah lebih
- nak jadi jujur
- baca 10 buku

Banyak lagi nak capai, tapi slow slow lah. Fokus yang tu.
Hahaha. Sebab tahun lepas pun tak capai banyak. Hahah. Tulis jer lebih.

By the way, hari nie hari pertama buka sekolah. So far so good. Kerja macam biasa, banyak.
Tapi nak cuti.

No comments:

Tunggang terbalik kehidupannya...

Minggu nie dah cecah seminggu kehadiran bulan 5. Alhamdulillah, setakat ini masih dikurniakan nikmat untuk terus bernafas di dunia fana nie....